Monday, March 22, 2010

Whom Shall I Fear?

By now I am sure you have heard that phase one of the new HealthCare plan was passed last night. It doesn't really matter if you are for it or against it. It doesn't even matter if you are for our President and our Congress or against their decisions. What really matters is that it appears our Country is moving to an area that we have not ever been before ... and it is S C A R Y!!

It appears that the future of our Country is abit fuzzy right now. None of us are sure of what this Healthcare plan is going to do, how is going to affect us, are we even going to be able to get medical treatment? and once this is passed ...what's next?

All very good questions and concerns, but can I tell you as a Christian ... our hope is not in Congress or the President of the United States! Our hope is in Jesus Christ (and Christ alone)!


God is our strength! He is bigger than Obama! He is bigger than Congress! He is bigger than a new HealthCare plan! I know this because I read the final chapter in the good book (The B I B L E!) and the only thing to fear is the wrath of God!

So don't worry about all of this ... He's got this one!!

5 comments:

Jolyn said...

This was a very inspiring post and one that I needed this morning. Yes the Lord is my strength and HE does have the control..I need to keep this in my mind and our Lords word, we can't get caught up in the fears of this world..
Thank you so much.
Blessings and Love to you.
Jolyn

Denise said...

Amen, thanks for the encouragement.

Melanie said...

AMEN! God is our strength.. no need to be afraid when we've got God on our side!

Beth in NC said...

I am thankful for Jesus! It would be a horrifying time to live without Him.

Nana Jul said...

Hallelujah! We must remember to Whom we belong!