Friday, March 5, 2010

BLESSED AROMA AWARD

Internet Cafe Devotions have just released their top 100 blog winners. And I am honored and mostly surprised that WOMEN TAKING A STAND was one of those 100! (yoo-hoo)

Some of you may not be familiar with this award, but once a year Internet Cafe Devotions take nominations from their readers. There are ten different categories and the top 10 blogs nominated in each category is graced with the BLESSED AROMA AWARD.

WOMEN TAKING A STAND was blessed with the award of CUP OF THE DAY BLOG. Internet Cafe Devotions describes this award as the “cup” you couldn’t do without. You find yourself daily drawn in to sit a spell. You leave inspired and encouraged.

I am so awed and blessed that each of you take the time daily to stop by and visit me. It is always my passion and desire that what I pen here will always be God-driven. So many friends have crossed by this way that have encouraged me with their comments and I am truly blessed by each of you!

If this is your first time visiting me, pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee and scroll down thru some past posts. May you find encouragement and inspiration before you leave here.

16 comments:

eph2810 said...

Congratulations, Laurie - so cool that you received this award :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations, Laurie!

Peggy said...

Blessings and Congrats Laurie!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie. I love you.

BARBIE said...

Congratulations Laurie! You are a blessing!

Angela said...

It is always my passion and desire that what I pen here will always be God-driven.

amen amen amen....My desire also.

congrats and to God be the glory...He is SO awesome!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on this award Laurie. My morning visits to your blog have become something I truly look forward to. May the Lord continue to bless your efforts with this. Have a wonderful week-end. Hugs, Debbie

Holly said...

Congratulations Laurie!

What a thankful heart and I have enjoyed your inspiration very much..


Hugs,
Holly

Heather said...

Congratulations!! :) I love your blog! Though I don't get to read it like I used too,I love it when I can!!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Congrats! :) God is good.

lasturch said...

Congrats, Ms. Laurie!!! You totally are deserving of this... You are daily dedicated, and you daily inspire, encourage, and challenge.... And,I am lucky enought to know you in real life :)!!! LOL Love you!!!!

Lee Ann

Donnetta said...

Beautiful blog. I notice prayer mentioned numerous times in just the short time I have been here.

I SO appreciate that as a focus!

Congrats on the top 100!

Cindy Bultema said...

Congratulations on your Blessed Aroma Award! This is my first time visiting your blog ~ can't wait to come back for more!
Many blessings to you, Laurie~
Cindy :)
*She Sparkles*

Critty said...

Congratulations Laurie!

Sue said...

Congratulations Laurie on this award. This is my first time here and i have read some of your other posts, and what a blessing and inspiration they are..
Blessings,
Sue

Patricia said...

Hi Laurie!

Congratulations! You are blessed to be a blessing...and your blog is beautiful.

Patricia