Friday, June 19, 2009

FATHERS DAY VIDEO ...special guest writer

Today, I have a special guest writer. My 13 year old daughter
wanted to post a special message to her father for Fathers Day.







HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

As many of you know, my daddy is Clayton Adams. He is not a "normal" dad. He is one of those dads that loves me no matter what!


DEUTERONOMY 10:15 "The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day."

  • The word "delighted" means HIGHLY PLEASED.
  • The word "descendants" means AFTER AN ANCESTOR
My father, Clayton Adams is one of the few men I have met that was loved as a kid, who loves his kids, and has passed that love down to the next generation.

This video that I have made shows just how much I love him and he loves me!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Denise said...

This was such a precious tribute, bless you.

Chris said...

wow, great tribute :D

Beth in NC said...

So sweet!