Monday, June 22, 2009

CHANGE YOUR WORLD ... laced with grace devo!

Please join me over at LACED WITH GRACE today!


I have shared a devotion entitled, "CHANGE YOUR WORLD".

"When you woke up this morning, was it your intention to change the world? Most of us probably got up and thought about what to wear or what to cook for dinner or our thoughts immediately raced to all of the tasks that we must tackle for the day. Changing the world was probably the furthest thing from our mind. To say that we started our day out this morning with the purpose of changing the world almost sounds delusional. But if you think about it, each one of us changes the world each and every day whether we want to or not. Most of the time ..."
click HERE to read it!

2 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

This is a great challenge to all of us. Oh,to wake every day and partner with Jesus to make a difference in my corner of the world.

I have something for you, Laurie, at http://pileofsmiles.blogspot.com

devita said...

Hi Sister Laurie!! I am back!!

I miss you and your writings and your devotionals.

See you soon..