Saturday, December 27, 2008

THEN SINGS MY SOUL SATURDAY...blessed assurance

WHAT AN ASSURANCE WE
HAVE IN JESUS CHRIST
What a blessed assurance we have!

One of my favorite old songs is "Blessed Assurance". Listen to this video from THIRD DAY and meditate upon the scriptures that scroll by. What a wonderful assurance we have in Jesus Christ!



BLESSED ASSURANCE...is this your story? Is it your song?



AMY is hosting THEN SINGS MY SOUL SATURDAY. For other hearts of worship ... CLICK HERE and spend time in worship today!



5 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

This is one of my favorite hymns! It's impossible to hear or sing without smiling!

Susan said...

Amen Lori, this is my song for sure! Praise God for His mercy and grace daily.

Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Beth in NC said...

That is a sweet old hymn and reminds me of my Baptist roots.

Thanks for sharing!

Have a super blessed evening!

Love,
Beth

Karen said...

I have always liked this song, but the words have taken on deeper and richer meanings as I have gotten older. Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

I love this song too!