Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A PIECE OF MY HEART...the joy of the Lord

One of the things that I LOVE about my teenage daughter, is her laugh. She has one of those sincere, deep from the soul, contagious laughs. It does not matter what kind of mood I am in, sad or mad, upon hearing her laughter, my mood immediately changes.


(My daughter in law, myself and my daughter having one of those happy moments!)

Just being in the presence of such joy and laughter can alter any one's mood. The same is true when I think about being in the presence of the Lord. No matter what I may be going thru ...joy, sadness, disappointment, frustration or anger ... the joy of the Lord changes my mood.

Nehemiah 8:10 "The joy of the Lord is my strength."

His joy is contagious ... why not share it with someone today!

1 comment:

Michele Williams said...

It is so true that laughter is contagious. Thank you for sharing your joy with us. The joy of the Lord is my strength!