Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PITCH THAT TENT ... a LACED WITH GRACE devotion

Today I have shared a devotion over at: Entitled "PITCH THAT TENT"

"I love this time of year, as springtime pops up all around us. Flowers blooming, Sun shining, Birds chirping, Going camping. CAMPING? Ok, seriously, it has been several years since we have packed our family up and went tent camping. But we..."

Please come on over to read the rest of my devotion and also check out the awesome Easter Giveaway going on over at Laced With Grace. I am personally giving away the LOVE DARE book, check out the rest of the great prizes. All you have to do is leave a comment on any of the devotions this week to be eligible to win!
CLICK HERE to find the LWG homepage.

PLEASE KEEP READING TO FIND TODAY'S WEDNESDAY WEEKLY WORD...

1 comment:

Blessed Among Women said...

I was wondering if you would add my link to Thankful Thursday tomorrow. I have my post set to go off at 8 a.m. but won't be around to put my link up. I would really appreciate it! :)