Monday, March 3, 2008

PASSING ON THE LOVE...thanks Cheri


Blogging has created so many new Christian Friendships for me and I always love seeing how God is using other women in their circle of friends and family. I was recently honored to be passed the E award from my new blogging friend Cheri. I thought you would all like to see what she had to say about my blogpage and also see what this EXCELLENT BLOG AWARD is all about.

This is Cheri's posting:

Passin' on the love...
My real life friend Carol, at sheep to the right, gave me this award quite some time ago. First, I would like to say thank you Carol for giving this to me. It has taken me some time to pass this along because everyone I would have sent it to already had it. So, I took awhile, waiting to find just the right person.I did! I am passing on the love to my new friend Laurie. You can find her over here at Women Taking a Stand. I came across her blog by way of her CWO interview this past month. What I love most about her is the way she takes a certain point and follows it through to the end. Her words are wise and I learn something every time I go to her place. So, here you go Laurie... I just wanted to say thank you.Don't forget to pass on the love when you find something good to share!

You can check out Cheri's blog at http://www.shakerfullofsalt.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU CHERI!

love, Laurie

3 comments:

Cheri said...

You are very welcome, Laurie. Thanks for providing a link to my page. You didn't have to do that!

I truly enjoy learning from you.
Have a great Day!!

The Leadership Team of First Assembly said...

How cool! Laurie, I am so proud of you and for you! God is using you in wonderful ways!

Dorinda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You most certainly deserve it :0) I too, love reading what you share!