Tuesday, August 30, 2016

TODAY'S DAILY...color your world.

Recently when I visited the huge Mall of America in Minnesota, I came across the great Crayola store. Inside this store was every color, marker and coloring accessory that you could think of.

It all brought me back to my coloring days as a kid. Can you remember the countless hours of drawing and coloring to complete your masterpiece?

Coloring is fun, but coloring can also teach us about attitude. Think about it, before you begin coloring you can scan all of the vast choices of colors and choose which one fancies you at the time.

Our attitude is like that, there are so many choices at our fingertips each day: happy, mad, disappointed, offended, content, sad, irritable, and on and on the colors, (I mean choices) go!

The beauty of coloring is that just by changing crayons, the color of the sky can be any color you make it. Blue, green, orange...it doesn't really matter as long as you are content with how it turned out.

Paul in the book of Philippians chose his crayons carefully...

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." (Philippians 4:11)

I don't know what today will bring you, but I do know that each of us has the ability to choose our attitude. Even when things don't go our way or people get under our skin, we still have the ability to color our world.

Choose your crayon carefully.

BLRSSINGS. Laurie

No comments: