Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A PIECE Of MY HEART...I need your help, contact my lawyer!

Every single day when I go to check my email, I have a very important message that needs my immediate attention. It is a message about someone needing my help! They have WAY too much money and they need my assistance. If I will contact their lawyer, they will put the money in my bank account and when they arrive in the states I will be highly rewarded for my bravery and partnership with them for securing their money.

I don't know about you, but do you smell a scam here? It's funny to me how people can really think others will fall for this? But yet, I wonder, if I get these messages every single day, someone MUST BE falling for it, otherwise they would stop trying, right?,

There is another kind of scam that people fall for, it is just as dirty, low down and smelly but more intensified. It is the schemes and plots of Satan himself. He is the biggest liar, the worse fake and he will stop at nothing to make you believe in his scam!

 "The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and destroy; I have come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly." - Jesus Christ (John 10:10)

When you hear the voice of the enemy, begging and pleading for your life - turn to the lawyer of all Lawyers ...God is truth. He is the way. He will not leave you nor forsake you. He is the real deal. In Him you can place your trust.

Fortune? We may not be rich here on earth, but the riches that await us in our heavenly home is far better than any riches some foreigner across the ocean can falsely offer us. If you have a personal relationship with God, then you are a child of a King, and with royalty with Him comes treasures beyond our imagination.

Seek His treasure!

and this has been a piece of my heart today;

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for reminding me,Laurie!!

Denise said...

Powerful reminder.