Thursday, September 4, 2014

DAILY DEVO

Our neighbor always have kids out in their front yard playing ball. I notice them every time I drive by, hurrying to get somewhere.

But today, instead of hurrying, I sat and watched and listened to them. Their laughter had made glued to my seat. I leaned back, with the window down, just listening. Their voices took me back to a time when my children ran and played in our yard.

It made me realize how fast life is played before our eyes. Time stops for no one, it just ticks on by.
 
? for today...when is the last time you stopped and listened to the laughter? Or the birds chirping?


Take a moment and just stop...and hear the sounds and enjoy life!


"Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord." -Psalm 35:9


Listen closely for the sounds of His beauty.

No comments: