Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DAILY DEV0...give and you will be blessed

This week God crossed my path with someone who had a need. After looking in my wallet, I thought to myself, I don't have much to give, how can my little bit make a difference?

Then I recalled Acts 20:35, "It is more blessed to give than receive."

Yes, there is great pleasure in being on the receiving end, but the true pleasure comes from knowing that we have been used by God.

..."Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone, especially to our Christian brothers and sisters." -Galatians 6:10

? for today...who have you helped today?

It doesn't matter how big or small it seems, we must obey God and take advantage of every opportunity God gives us.

You will be blessed for doing it. I know I was!

No comments: