Tuesday, July 1, 2008

REACH FOR IT...a piece of my heart

A PIECE OF MY HEART
PEACE is something that originates from God and is available to us under any condition, including our present circumstances!

Today my heart is burdened as I spend time in prayer over so many dear friends that are facing difficult circumstances. cancer, loss of a loved one, unsaved children, marriage problems, surgery, drug addiction, loneliness, depression, loss of a job. These are all things that some of my friends are facing right now.

Earlier I was on the phone with one of my dear friends who is heartbroken over choices that one of her children is making. Choices of drug use, and erratic behaviour. Bad choices many times affect more than just the one making the choices. Listening to my friend on the phone, I realized one thing, We are just one step away from this place her son is in. We are just one choice away. The enemy is such a liar! The enemy is such a thief! Satan has a hold on our loved ones...and I don't know about you, but I am tired of it! We have a choice today to make...are we going to take a stand for our families and fight back or are we going to relinquish our power to the enemy?
What choice will you make today?

JOHN 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

2 THESSALONIANS 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all."

If you are facing a difficult situation today, I want to encourage you to stand strong in your faith. There is nothing impossible for God. Nothing is too big or too much for His strong, loving arms. Look around you, isn't Gods creation incredible? and to think He created everything on earth in just 7 days! If He could do ALL of that in just a week, what could your situation in Gods hands become?

PEACE IS WITHIN REACH,
ARE YOU REACHING FOR IT?


and that's a piece of my heart today;





Blessings, Laurie

No comments: