Monday, May 11, 2009

BLOG CONTEST

In case you are not aware ....
is hosting AWESOME BLOGS 2009.
Today until 10:30 pm you can cast your vote for your favorite blog sites.
Someone was very gracious and nominated
WOMEN TAKING A STAND
for the "Awesomest Faith Blog".
WOW. thank you!
There are alot of my favorite blogs over at
iammommy and it will be difficult to choose one to vote for.
Please check out the poll on the nominated awesome blogs for 2009 and cast your vote.
And if for some reason your faith has been stirred by reading my writings -
I would love to have your vote!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl, I've already cast my vote for you! You have an amazing blog!

((hugs))

adelfa said...

i give my vote to you.your blog also great.

Denise said...

You are so deserving, I have voted.