Friday, June 3, 2016

TODAY'S DAILY...find your rainbow

We were driving down the highway, headed to my neices wedding weekend, when we saw a storm ahead of us.

Before we came up on the rain, we saw the most beautiful rainbow. As my husband and I followed the bends and curves of the highway, I couldn't help think about the promise of God ...


“I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.” (Genesis 13-15)

After the flood, God gave Noah a promise that never again would He cause such destruction. He also said that He would send a rainbow as a reminder of His promises. Just as God was with Noah during the devastating flood, today He reminded me that no matter the storm that lies ahead, He is with me.

Today, I want to challenge you to look past the storms brewing around you and look for the promise; look for your rainbow.







No comments: