Friday, November 9, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY...apology!

Have you ever messed up?

I have and I really did this month. Quite awhile ago, Iris and I planned a schedule change in hosting THANKFUL THURSDAY and apparently my age is showing through as I wrote it down wrong. Unfortunately, I not only messed up by MISSING doing TT on this most important give thanks month but I really let alot of you down.

I am truly sorry.

Please forgive me. And if you searched everywhere for TT this week, I know you didn't find it, but PLEASE come back next week and I will have my top ten list of what I am grateful for. Hope to see you then!

2 comments:

Denise said...

No worries sweety.

tammi said...

I was confused on the 1st, but this past Thursday I noticed her blog said you'd be hosting and yours said SHE would be, so I figured there's just been a miscommunication somewhere. I posted anyway ~ I'm thankful even when there isn't an official bloghop host! ;)