Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A PIECE OF MY HEART... Seek and find

Have you ever looked thru the WHERE'S WALDO books? When our children were younger, we enjoyed sitting together and trying to find Waldo on every page. It was really difficult to find him on some of those pages, as he was hidden so well! But we kept seeking until we found him.

I think in life, we are all seeking different things. We seek love. We seek riches. We seek to be popular. And on occasion we seek God. Unfortunately, we seek certain things a little bit harder than other things. When it comes to seeking God, I wonder how hard I seek Him? and if He would consider me to be diligent in my seeking?

"And without faith it is impossible to please God. because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6)

Life is alot like the WHERE'S WALDO books ... things appear to us that are nothing but mere imposter's! The enemy likes to trip us up with difficulties and temptations, and many times our eyes become blinded. It is difficult to find God in our circumstances, but just like WALDO can be found on every page of the book ... GOD can be found on every page of our life!

We just have to keep seeking Him!

and this has been a piece of my heart today!

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ok, I had something wonderful to write in this comment box, but then I saw the picture of the horrible spider (SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM) as your box was opening. Now I've forgotten about Waldo. Ick ... shaking off the image of that spider. I HATE spiders.

Ok, breathing here ... back to the nice Waldo post. I agree. Too many things can distract me and draw my focus. It really can be frustrating when I allow silly things to pull my attention.

I pray my priorities would always be in alignment with God's Will for my life.

Ok, I would go read your post with that big hairy spider, but I can't do it.

Denise said...

I will keep on seeking Him sis, love you.