Monday, April 12, 2010

Go against the flow

Do you ever walk down the street, going in one direction but feel like everyone else is pushing right by you in the opposite direction? It may even feel this way at your office or your school. Because of your stand for Christ, you stand alone in your circle of friends or co-workers.

Sometimes it is hard to go against the flow and to be looked upon as "different". This is exactly what Caleb did, he went against the flow:

NUMBERS 14:24A "because My servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land."

Are you chasing God wholeheartedly or do you find yourself getting lost in the shuffle of life? God has promised a land, a kingdom to those who go against the flow and follow Him!

3 comments:

Daughter of the KING said...

Thanks for the reminder, Laurie. Often times I have to remind myself, "this is what I do, this is who I am and it's okay".

Have a blessed week.

Denise said...

Awesome reminder.

Simply Blessed said...

I needed this reminder today, Laurie! Thanks so much for continuing to encourage those who need it.