Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THIS IS THE DAY!

"This is the day that the Lord has made and 
I will REJOICE and be GLAD in it!"

 Certainly I will today, some days are harder to do that than others. Like yesterday...I ventured out to drive my son 4 hours to meet his ride back to college in Texas. But we came up on a bad wreck and got stuck in traffic for 3 hours. This delay caused my son to miss his ride back to college so we had to drive all the way to Texas last night.

10 hours on the road to get here.
8 more hours on the road today to get back.

Today IS the day that the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice in it. Every day is an adventure...I am glad that God is in it with us.



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh wow, that is a LONG drive, but on the other hand, you had a long drive with your son to enjoy and talk with him. On one of our trips to New Mexico to see our daughter (15 hours it takes!) Melody was with us. She had flown out for a few days and then drove back with us. I hardly even noticed that drive to her house. We talked non-stop and sang at the top of our lungs, haha... the drive home though? not as fun...I'll pray for traveling mercies. Have a good day. Debbie

Denise said...

Praying for you dear one, love you.

LAURIE said...

Debbie....I did enjoy the ride here but I am dreading the long ride back, alone and it is raining out. It could be a long day!