Thursday, November 2, 2017

DAILY DEVO...God is faithful!

TODAY'S DAILY...

We all know what it is like to be let down or have promises broken. People have disappointed me thru all stages of my life, that's to be expected, but God has remained faithful thru it all. 

The definition of faithfulness is "constant; true to one's word or promise". That is exactly Who God is!

We are reminded in today's Scripture reading that whatever God promises, He is faithful...

(1 Thessalonians 5:24) "The One who calls you is faithful, and He will do it."

In a world that is ever changing, God is the only thing that remains the same. He doesn't make mistakes, He doesn't change His mind and He never sways from the Truth. God is the firm foundation which I stand upon. 

People will continue to disappoint me in this life and I'm sure I will disappoint them as well, but the longer I live the more I understand that God's faithfulness is all that I need.

May we all learn that our word means something and that there is something about keeping our word. May we all be found to be faithful; faithful to each other and faithful to God.

BLESSINGS. Laurie

@copyright2017 laurieadams


TODAY'S READING...Jeremiah 31:23-32:35, 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28, Proverbs 12:1-14

No comments: