Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DAILY DEVO...Halloween, what are you going to do with it?

DID YOU KNOW that the yearly observance of Halloween amounts to a multi-billion dollar industry. Second only to Christmas!

I dont know what your take is on the traditions of halloween, I hope that if you are a Christian, that you recognize the pagan rituals that are associated with this holiday and you keep your distance.

I have heard the debates of whether Christians should tak...e part in this fall tradition, and whatever side of the fence you find yourself, I would like to share this scripture with you...

"I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ." -1 Corinthians 9:22

No two people will always agree, but I believe that you can use opportunities like Halloween to bring the gospel to those who are lost.

What a great way to meet your neighbors as they go door to door. And no better opportunity than Halloween to talk to people about heaven and hell. Instead of handing out candy..why not hand out something more life altering like a Christian tract.

? for today...it's Halloween time again...what will you do with it?

No comments: