Friday, December 30, 2011

LACED WITH GRACE...Pruning has purpose

My husband is currently reading a book by Dr. Henry Cloud entitled, “Necessary Endings”. He pointed out a chapter in the book to me about pruning. Even though the book is referring to the necessity of pruning in business at times, the same concept is just as imperative in our spiritual being. The book defines pruning as…

“removing whatever it is in our business or life whose reach is unwanted or superfluous.”

When I think about pruning, I think about a bonsai tree. As the tree grows, the pruner must be careful and intricate about cutting the branches to develop the correct size and shape. What is interesting ....

TODAY I HAVE SHARED A DEVOTION WITH THE READERS OF LACED WITH GRACE ENTITLED "PRUNING HAS PURPOSE"....CLICK HERE to read the rest of todays devo!

No comments: