Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...a piece of my heart


A PIECE OF MY HEART...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



I would like to wish all of you precious ladies a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! A special greeting I would like to send to two special ladies:

To my Mother....
* who raised me, along with my two brothers as a single Mom. Bless you!
* who brought me to church and introduced me to the message of Christ. Bless you!
* who always believed I could be anything I wanted to be. Bless you!

To my 2nd Mother...
* who raised my husband in a Christian home, instilling good character and a love for God. Bless you!
* who taught my husband to love and cherish his family by living the example in front of him. Bless you!
* Who always believed that God had great plans for my husbands life. Bless you!


"My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier you'll be a general; if you become a monk you'll end up as the pope." Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."- Pablo Picasso


We are who we are because of your example!
Because of your love!
and Because of your prayers!

HAVE A BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY!



Blessings, Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!