Monday, January 2, 2017

Be Intentional!

The word "Intentional", according to Webster, means "deliberate; or on purpose". Living each day like it has some sort of purpose is exactly what I need for my new year! What others do (or don't do) towards me matters but more importantly, what I do or don't do, matters most to God.

I want to live my life in such a way that I am alert and intuned to what is all around me. I want to be intentional about the things I do and say, no matter where I go...I need to be intentional!

At home, at the grocery store, at work, at the doctor’s office and even on vacation, may I be alert to those around me. To the one that is hurt, or lost or the one who just needs a friend...may I be found to be an "intentional" Christian.

"For it is God who is working in you, enabling you both to desire and to work out His good purpose." (Philippians 2:13) HSCV

I don't know about you, but I don't want to waste my life ( not even this year) away. I choose to let go of what I can't change and change what I have hold of today. May there be more of Him...and less of me as I intentionally live for God.

My word for 2017 is "INTENTIONAL", what is yours?

BLESSINGS. Laurie

No comments: