Tuesday, December 20, 2016

DAILY PROVERBS

TODAY'S DAILY PROVERB is found in chapter 20...

 "Do not say, 'I’ll pay you back for this wrong!' Wait for the Lord, and He will avenge you." (Verse 22)

This is a hard one because we all know it feels better to have the last word. However, I have learned along this journey of life that "my last word" probably would not be the same last words God would choose. 

 Two things that I know for sure:

1. Hurting people hurt people!
2. Nothing escapes Gods view and He WILL have the last Word!

As I get older, I am learning to be still more and let God deal with my enemies. After all, He's a much better score keeper than me.

Hope you have been reading along in Proverbs with me this month and today if someone has fighting words with you (or about you)...be still and know that God has your back!

BLESSINGS. Laurie 

No comments: