Monday, December 26, 2016

DAILY PROVERB

TODAY'S DAILY PROVERB is found in Proverbs chapter 26 and just like God's Word does, It was right on time for me...

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him." (Verse 4)

I don't know if you have any pot stirrers in your life, I do and Christmas morning took no exception.

Some people not only want to pull the joy out of Christmas but they want others to not have joy at all. Perhaps, the saying is true, "misery loves company".

Despite the efforts made to stir up strife and drama on my Christmas morning, I did what may seem shocking; I didn't respond. Not every action needs a reaction.

Our joy cannot be stolen unless we let it. Joy comes from the Lord, not people and certainly not pot stirrers. You gotta love the Proverbs~ It hits us where we are at! Have a JOYFUL day!

BLESSINGS. Laurie

No comments: