Tuesday, October 11, 2016

God is with you...always!

God is with us everywhere we go.

That statement right there should not only give us assurance but it should also scare us straight. I am so glad that wherever I go, I am not alone. God told Joshua to be strong and to have courage. Then He told him this...

"The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

Sometimes when we go thru things, other people just don't get us, they don't understand how we feel. It can leave us feeling alone and like no one cares but look around when this happens and see Gods presence. He never leaves us. He is always present.

Even when we find ourselves in places that we know we shouldn't be. When we hang out with the wrong people or do things in secret that we think no one sees; God is there with us. He sees us. He knows us. He is present even when we are not aware of it.

"Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you." (Isaiah 43:1-3)

I love how God says we are His. He walks with us everywhere we go and He is leading us, guiding us and believing in us. Even when we take a wrong turn, He never leaves our side.

I think of my own kids, when they were growing up it was impossible for me to watch them at all times. It never failed, the one moment I took my eyes off of them is when something would happen. They would slip or they would wander off or they would get into mischief. No doubt, if they knew momma was watching, they would never have put their hand in the cookie jar!

While a parent can never see everything, God does. He always has His eye on us and even when we get our hand caught in the cookie jar, He saw it coming a mile away but yet He never once took His eye off of us.

I don't know where life finds you today. Maybe in a place with some cookie crumbs on your hands, if so, remember that God is with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He will just love you and guide you, if you will let Him.

BLESSINGS. Laurie

No comments: