Wednesday, January 21, 2015

DAILY DEV...is your attitude affecting your relationships?

Our relationships with others can and will be greatly affected when we display mediocrity.


Our attitude affects our relationships more than you think. When we fall into living a mediocre way of living (or thinking), it is easy to let things we say and even do, become less meaningful.


We don't give our best anymore. We don't go the extra mile. We stop being an encourager. We don't care if we hurt people's feelings. We just become melancholy!


I never want to have the attitude "it's good enough", especially in my relationships. Our attitude, whether it's a good one or a bad one, affects our relationships.


"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." -Ephesians 4:29


I don't know about you, but I don't want my relationships to suffer just because I have a bad attitude! God isn't looking for mediocre Christians, He wants the best from us.


Have you given your best today?


No comments: