Monday, April 9, 2012

LACED WITH GRACE...Let God do the dusting

Today you can find me over at LACED WITH GRACE where I have shared a devo with the readers entitled "Let God do the dusting." ...

"For the past ten years I have owned a cleaning service business. One of the greatest qualifications that I possess for this kind of business is being OCD. It really comes in handy especially when I meet people like I did the other day. I went to give a residential quote to a woman and the first thing she said to me is, “I HATE dusting!” Well, she called the right person because I LOVE to dust and clean and organize.

In fact, I probably love it way too much. Sometimes, I tend to go overboard with my compulsive cleaning mentality. It embarrassess..."

CLICK HERE to read this entire post!

No comments: