PSALM 98:4"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth; break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises."
NOISES....I awoke earlier than I had liked this morning when I heard a loud noise outside of my bedroom window. Normally, a loud car driving by, would not awaken me, but this morning it did. Noises can be inconvenient and annoying!Today, on THANKFUL THURSDAY, I want to share with you some NOISES that I am thankful for...
1. I'M THANKFUL for the noise of cheerping birds early in the morning...it reminds me of God's beautiful creation!
2. I'M THANKFUL for the noise of whining and crying of young children...it is a reminder to me that my children will only be in my care for a very short time!
3. I'M THANKFUL for the awful noise of squeeling that my old, rusty car makes...it reminds me how blessed I am to have a car to drive!
4. I'M THANKFUL for the noise of sirens that cause me to pull over and be late for work...it is a reminder to me how blessed I am that I am not on the way to the hospital!
5. I'M THANKFUL for the noise of loud music at youth night in church...it reminds me how blessed we are to live in a place that we can worship freely, without fear, and out in the open. It also reminds me how glad I am that the youth are in God's house and not out on the street!
6. I'M also THANKFUL for the quiet...it reminds me that it is in my stillness before the Lord that He will lead and guide me!
ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THE NOISE?
CLICK HERE to view other THANKFUL THURSDAY blogs!
10 hours ago