I first heard of this thing in bloggy world called "THANKFUL THURSDAYS" over at STING MY HEART. The first time I saw this feature, I thought what a grand idea...to be thankful on a day other than Thanksgiving day!!
1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-19 " Rejoice always, (17) pray without ceasing, (18)in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (19) Do not quench the Spirit."
So how do I quench the Spirit?
- spirit of negativity
Be thankful for everything?
- for sickness?
- for a dead-end job?
- for troubles and tribulations?
- THANK YOU Lord for loving me beyond measure!
- THANK YOU Lord for changing my heart and my life!
- THANK YOU Lord for giving me a God fearing, God loving husband.
- THANK YOU Lord that after 27 years, hubby still chases me!
- THANK YOU Lord for the most beautiful children, who all live for you!
- THANK YOU Lord that I am not in the hospital, sick with diseases!
- THANK YOU Lord for your Holy Spirit that guides me every day!
- THANK YOU Lord that I had plenty to eat today!
- THANK YOU Lord for Your peace that passes all understanding!
- THANK YOU Lord for choosing me before I even knew you!
What are you thankful for today?
God loves you and desires to hear from you today!!
and that's a piece of my heart today!