Saturday, April 19, 2008

ASSEMBLY OF GOD PARTY

Have you ever been invited to a party, but became reluctant to go because you didn't really know anybody else that would be attending?

In the BLOGGY world, parties such as this go on all of the time. The fun part about these BLOG PARTIES is that someone always comes away as a winner! Prizes are usually given away at these parties and everybody gets to connect with new friends.

I have met so many great, godly women thru my blog and I want to invite you to an upcoming blog party. My friend Sharon has done a wonderful job over at the Assembly of God Blog Ring. This is a place that you can find blogs written by people asssociated with the Assemblies of God denomination. Blogs written by Pastors, Pastors wives, and lay people. All good reading. I encourage you to check it out!

And if you like Parties and Prizes....join us in the fun! For more information on the party or the blogring, CLICK HERE.

Here's your party hat...HAVE FUN!
Love, Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you joined the fun :o)