Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DAILY DEVOTION... God has questions too!

If we could, all of us would have a long list of questions we would love to ask God.

"Why is the sky blue?"
"Why do we get sick?"
"Why does it always rain on Monday?"


We all wonder about things. And that is ok...God made us with inquiry minds. He is very patient with all of our uncertainties, especially about Him. But whenever we question God, let's remember what He spoke to Job in his moment of uncertainties...

Job 40:6-7 "Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm: 'Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me.' "

We aren't the only ones with questions. I wonder what inquiries God would have of us?

"What if I couldn't bless you today because you forgot to thank Me yesterday?"

"What if you never saw another flower bloom because you grumble when I send rain?"

"What if I don't hear you today because you do not listen to Me?"



? for today...If God questioned you today, would you be able to answer?



 That, my friend, is a loaded question. Be ready, the day is coming that He will demand an answer!