Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A PIECE OF MY HEART...my friend, the author

In the realm of blogging, I have met numerous godly women whom I now call friends. All of us encircled in this thing called "Christian Blogging" have two things in common:

1. The love of Jesus Christ
2. The love for writing.


One such blogging friend has crossed over into the writing world that some of us are striving to reach some day ... "BEING PUBLISHED"!

I want to give a big SHOUT-OUT for Megan of A PRISONER OF HOPE. She just sent me her two newly published books to read. She is an awesome writer!

Megan loves to be an encouragement to women as they live out their faith in today’s busy world. She creates a bond with other women as they laugh and learn that life is an adventure.


SEARCHING FOR SPICE ~ Megan’s debut novel about a long-married woman who wants to have an affair—with her husband! was released in April 2008.








OUT OF HER HANDS ~ Her second novel is fresh off the press in October 2008. Out of Her Hands is about taking life as it comes at you with all the surprises and challenges you face with your young adult children.






"Megan DiMaria writes like an angel. Her compelling stories teach heavenly lessons that are sure to bless anyone who reads her books.” ~Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott, Authors of Trading Places, Founders of RealRelationships.com

If you are an avid book reader, I recommend Megan's books. What a wonderful way to encourage a fellow blogger and fellow Christian friend by purchasing her books.

You can find Megan on her blog site A PRISONER OF HOPE or check out her website by clicking HERE!


Both books are available thru CBD for only $10.99.
Great Christmas gifts!


~ GIVE MEGAN YOUR SUPPORT ~
Congratulations Megan!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those books sound great! I'll put them on my summer reading list :)

Megan DiMaria said...

Hi Laurie,

Thank you very much for helping to spreading the word about my books. I really appreciate you.

God bless you and your ministries.

A prisoner of hope,
Megan

Sharon said...

Sounds interesting.

Talk about an ENCOURAGER! To me, that spells LAURIE! :) (And you're a great one at that!)

Blessings to you today my bloggy friend!

~Sharon~
A Hoosier Family
http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
Assembly of God Blogs- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com