Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THANKFUL THURSDAY...becoming a person of peace

Lately, I have heard story after story of great hardships people are going thru. My heart hurts for all those around me dealing with sickness, and death, and financial hardships and struggles in relationships. Life is hard, isn't it?

But even when things get hard, living a life of peace is a choice. Nothing, and noone can rob you of your peace, however, sometimes we relinquish our peace when we allow our circumstances to cloud our vision. God desires for His peace to encompass every part of our lives. Even when we can't trace His steps, we most definetly can trust His heart.

Psalm 31:5 says "My times are in Your hands." Your life is under God's watchful eye and no matter what circumstance comes your way, peace is available. All we have to do is accept it.

Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY and I am so thankful for the peace that passes all understanding...the peace of God! Please join your grateful heart with ours by linking up below for TT!

2 comments:

Rocks said...

so true..We recently lost my father and it was so hard dealing with grief..but thankful that the Lord's peace is comforting us everyday.

Denise said...

Amen my friend.