Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DAILY DEVO


DAILY DEVOTION...

I hate waiting in lines. Especially long lines. What is even worse than waiting in a long line, is a line breaker cutting in front of me after I've patiently waited forever in the line.

If you have ever gone to an amusement park like Disney, you know what I mean.
...
I read about Disney cracking down on people who were paying disabled people to go with them so they could all go thru the disabled entrance rather than wait 3 hours like everyone else.

Reminds me of what some people try to do to make it to heaven. Instead of following the rules, they try to take the shortcut. But Im afraid there are no line breakers allowed. Everyone comes to the Father the same way. No matter your race, your wealth, or your age.

Galatians 2:16 "A person is not justified by works but through faith in Jesus Christ."

There are just some lines that are worth the wait!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen, speak on sis.