Friday, September 17, 2010

what 9 out of 10 believe

I came across this poll today about what people believe. The poll asked the question, "What is the key to getting into heaven?" The top answer with 65.5% responding, said "Living a good life." Another question asked in the same poll was, "Are you going to heaven?" - 89.9% said "Yes". (Source: www.aol.com)

I noticed in this poll that there were 21,473 more people who answered the second question that did not answer the first one. Apparently 9 out of 10 people believe that they are going to heaven, but most of them don't know why.

It is the enemies goal to take as many people into darkness as possible! To make this possible, he does not have to convert people to Satanism; all he has to do is slightly distort the truth. This survey proves this to be true, in just one poll, it reveals that 90% of Americans feel good about themselves while at the same time are destined for an eternal separation from God.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)


What a wake-up call to me that people are dying and going to hell and they don't even know it, or they know it but they don't know why. Let's go out into our world today and change the percentage by sharing the Good News with someone today!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

Wow, interesting poll. I tell you, four years ago I was one of those people. I am so glad that I am aware now that following God is the way to get to heaven. It has been a bumpy road but it is great to have the Father in my life. Angie