Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A PIECE OF MY HEART...a NEW segment of WOMAN TAKING A STAND blog!


A P I E C E O F M Y H E A R T
A PIECE OF MY HEART is a new segment of my blogging experience. Many of my blogging friends are enjoying the WEEKLY DEVOTIONS, but have said that they wished I posted more often. A PIECE OF MY HEART will be the place to check for my thoughts, ponderings or whimsical funnies of recent happenings in my heart! I do hope that you will check in at the WOMEN TAKING A STAND blog more often! The weekly devotions are posted every Sunday and it encourages me and all my blog friends if you post your comments, thoughts and testimonies. It is my prayer that your heart will be blessed by reading this blog!

Come back and visit soon,
love Laurie

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I'll be back everyday. Can't wait to read more!

Hugs, Cheri

Jennifer said...

Laurie, I love reading anything you post. They are all such a blessing to me and very uplifting. Thank you for sharing what God lays on your heart whether it is a devotional, a thought or percious moments with your family.

Look forward to many more!
Love, Jennifer